Kailyn drove all the way to Bozeman for her senior pictures! She said that she did a ton of research on who she wanted to take her senior pictures, and landed on me! I felt so crazy honored! We ran all over Hyalite and got so lucky with the wildflowers holding on for us! I asked Kailyn for her advice for future seniors…
1. get close with everyone in the office, it will really help and they become like best friends.
2. Thank your teachers because especially by the end of the year they are tired and need to be shown appreciation
3. Always take pictures, they’re great memories to keep
4. Keep up on schoolwork so you don’t have to worry about it later
5. The parties aren’t always worth it, better to stay safe then end up in a bad position
6. Anxiety and stress will kick in, definitely plan everything for graduation months in advanced
7. Lastly, have as much fun as possible My favorite part about my senior session with Leanna, was how welcoming she was, and how comfortable she made me feel!
The best advice I learned this year, is there is no rush to figure out what you want to do after you graduate.
I will miss all of my favorite teachers, and deans I am most proud that I am graduating with almost 300 absences, and all passed classes throughout all 4 years After high school I plan to travel, and eventually go to esthetician school, to become a medical esthetician
I want to thank my father for helping me with everything the last 4 years of high school, I wouldn’t have made it if he didn’t continue to encourage me.
I would personally love to thank you for everything, the confidence I got from all my photos was intense, you were the most amazing person to work with, and your work continues to be amazing! Thank you girl!