Abi won my raffle at Belgrade High School’s prom! I was fortunate enough to photograph her in the fall, and man did we have fun! Abi is so stinking smart she graduated early! She is wise beyond her years and I am so excited for a senior to read her advice…
1. LET YOURSELF LIVE
2. YOU’RE ONLY IN HIGH SCHOOL ONCE! Have fun and be a kid while you can!
3. Four years may seem like a long but ITS NOT! Cherish every moment you have, apologize & forgive. Holding grudges will get you NOWHERE!
4. Be nice to your teachers, you have no idea what they go through! Make school fun and easy for them and they will do the same for you!
5. DEFINITELY GET YOUR SENIOR PHOTOS DONE BY LEANNA!! She has the BEST personality and is very funny!
6. It’s okay to not be okay, talk to the counselors. they are there for you, don’t feel embarrassed about your feelings. EVERYTHING you feel is VALID!
7. DON’T skip, skipping is like an addiction. once you start it’s hard to quit. I can speak from experience. and it only puts YOU behind!
Favorite thing about your senior pictures? My favorite thing about my senior shoot was feeling like i was able to be myself during the shoot!
Best advice you received this year? the best advice i received this year was “walk away from people who put you down, walk away from fights that will never be resolved. Walk away from trying to please people who will never see your worth. The more you walk away from things that poison your soul, the happier you’ll be in the end.”
Anything you will miss about high school? The only thing i will miss about high school is the staff members that gave me reason to come, i couldn’t have done it without them.
What are you most proud of that you did in High School? I am proud that I graduated early because a lot of my classmates doubted me, it was a big accomplishment being able to prove them all wrong about me.
What are you up to after high school? After high school I am starting the next chapter in my life in received, Idaho where i will be attending the Paul Mitchell School. I am looking forward to putting high school behind me and focusing on what i want to do with my life.
Anyone you want to thank for getting you here to this point? I want to thank my mom for being my rock my entire life and supporting me through everything. She is the strongest woman i have ever met and i will forever look up to her. I also want to thank ALL my school counselors plus Heidi, they became more to me than just counselors. They pushed me to achieve things i never thought i could or would. they helped me get where i’m at today, they never gave up on me and always made sure I knew they just wanted the best for me no matter what.