Senior pictures with Makyah were one of my favorite nights of the summer. We jumped in my Jeep and 4 wheeled all the way up to this amazing trail by Bridger Bowl! It was the perfect night of laughter and getting too close to the edge of a cliff. Here is Makyah’s advice to the class of 2023…
1. If you get an opportunity to do something fun… do it!
2. Make your last year memorable, don’t be afraid to try new things
3. Be the person who makes everyone feel included, it is worth it in the end!
4. Apply for scholarships earlier than you think the good ones go by fast.
5. Make sure Leanna takes your senior pictures it will be so fun and you will love the pictures!
Favorite Part From Our Photoshoot? My favorite part of our photo shoot was when I was standing on the edge of the rocks and my mom was freaking out.
Anyone you want to thank? I want to thank my parents and brothers for helping me get here, they have given me so much support and love throughout my life pushing me to be the best I can. I also couldn’t have done it without my coaches they have helped me achieve my dream of playing volleyball in college!
Plans after high school? After high school I am going to Presentation College to play volleyball.