WOW! Anna is the complete package! She can sing and dance, she’s brilliant, and so kind to everyone around her! We have been planning for Anna’s senior pictures since she was a freshman in high school, and they did not dissapoint! Anna came up to Bozeman with her sister for the perfect summer day! Since she made the drive from Billings I wanted to show off every part of Bozeman that I loved to hopefully get her to apply to MSU! Anna’s family are the biggest Cats fans around and I cannot wait to see Anna at all the tailgates!
1. Be as involved as possible; go to games, dances, concerts, etc.
2. Listen to your body, if you need a break take it!
3. Make friends in other grades.
4. Be friends with the staff at the school (secretaries, teachers, custodians, etc.)
5. It’s ok to not know what you want to do!
6. Meet with your counselor to make sure you won’t need to take extra classes.
7. Senior year can be hard and emotional, be ready for change!
8. Work on scholarships early!
9. Hang in there when thedisappoint hits, the year goes by fast!
10. Enjoy it while it lasts!!
Favorite part about my photoshoot: I was laughing the whole time, all of the laughing pictures were genuine!
Best piece of advice: Listen to your body
What I will miss: My friends that I won’t going to the same school as and joking around with my teachers
What I am most proud of: Branching out and finding interests that I never thought I would enjoy
What I’m doing after graduation: Going to MSU and majoring in Nursing
Looking foreword to after graduation: Making memories with my friends before I move away
I want to thank: My parents, grandparents, sister, teachers, and friends. I wouldn’t have gotten through this year without everyone’s support!!