What is the best advice you have received? Dreams don’t have deadlines!
What will you miss the most? I will miss my little FCS family, y’all were amazing!
What are you proud of yourself for? For having motivation in hard times, also my GPA boosted my confidence for some reason.
1. Be confident in yourself, I know it sounds cliche, but don’t give parts of yourself up for another person.
2. School isn’t fun (we all know that), so find ways to make it fun
3. Befriend Ms. Gorder (it’s always a fun time in room 127)
4. Don’t take senior year lightly, yes it’s supposed to be a fun time but you’re there for an education.
5. Nitro cold brew from Starbucks has the most caffeine and will make you power through ANYTHING.
6. Homecoming week=best week, go all out.
7. Coffee has water in it, don’t feel bad about drinking it
8. You can pass through any conversation about something you totally don’t about by having confidence.9. Get a job, you’ll thank me later.
10. Set goals that aren’t unreachable but make you work harder
I am attending Rollins College in Orlando, Florida for International Business!!!
I am looking forward to making my mark on the world!
I mean $11,000 would be great right about now….