Seeing Jenny walk up to to shoot her senior pictures I was blown away! I didn’t know I was photographing a model! She is so stunning, as I’m sure you can see in all of these pictures! She’s the triple threat. She’s funny, smart, and so beautiful! Jenny kept talking about how her puppy was going to come at the end for pictures and then she showed up with a dog that was the size of Hercules in The Sandlot. Jenny opened up to me during her session about how different her senior year was going to be , because it was no longer going to be filled with sports like years in the past. I was so proud of her for sticking up for herself and so she could just enjoy her senior year. So I asked Jenny to give me some of her advice for the class of 2020 coming in, and also what she was most proud of herself for, and this what Jenny had to say…
“The best advice I received this year is to really take it all in and appreciate what you have while you have it. I am most proud of my ACT score. I got a 30 and believe that I will be getting a scholarship that will fully pay for my tuition. In general I am just proud of my academic achievements throughout high school and keeping it consistent.
- Don’t worry about drama or what people think of you, none of it matters once you go to college.
- Don’t miss out on your last high school experiences for a job, you have the rest of your life to work.
- Don’t base where you go to college on a boy, everything is temporary and you gotta do what’s best for you!
- Change your hair up! It’s only temporary and it will make you feel like a new person!
- Make extra time to spend with your parents, you’ll cherish those memories forever.
- Don’t let boys or anyone determine how you feel about yourself. Surround yourself with people who make you feel loved and accepted.
- Realize that it’s okay to not know what you wanna do after high school! No one really knows what they wanna do and it takes time to figure out.
- Go to sports games with your friends and have school spirit! It’s so much fun as a senior and you’ll regret missing out on it later.
- Find an amazing photographer like Leanna to take your senior pictures! They are so much fun and you’ll love how they turn out.
- Try hard in school! Forming good study habits and keeping up with your homework will help you so much in college.
Next year I plan on going to Bozeman, I am going undeclared because I want to really find what I love and be exposed to many things instead of just choosing one and not knowing what is all out there. I am most looking forward to having some independence and finding my own way through college. I can’t wait to live in the same city as my sister and getting to spend a lot of time with her because we are best friends. Getting out of high school is a huge change that I am ready for for sure!”